Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mark Wahlberg wanted Brad Pitt to have the lead role for Fifty Shades of Grey

Mark Wahlberg wanted Brad Pitt to have the lead role for Fifty Shades of Grey if he had the chance to acquired the rights to the big screen adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel.

He said: "I wanted to produce because I was never going to get the script first. I had to wait for Brad Pitt to pass."

He explained: "I almost fired my agent Ari [Emanuel] over [Fifty Shades] - not because I wanted to play the part.

"We were aware of the book from very early on, and we were close to securing the rights, and then we get into this bidding war.

"We were so close to having [it]. That was one of the few times I was going to fire Ari."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...