Thursday, August 22, 2013

Brad Pitt was in Scientology lasttime

Looks like Brad Pitt was into Scientology lasttime. He was dating with famous Scientologist Juliette Lewis.

Jenna, who left the Church after 21 years told Radar, "I remember my mum working on renovations for the Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles and she saw Brad Pitt there. I was in love with him at the time. He was in there to do the Purification Rundown. It's like the first step."

"I guess he was doing it because of his girlfriend Juliette Lewis. I know Juliette was into drugs and says Scientology saved her from them."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...