Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Joan Rivers gushes about Angelina Jolie

joan
Joan Rivers is known for her harsh comments about famous people but she has something good to say about Angelina Jolie.

She said to E!News, "I think what she did is absolutely, incredibly brave and wonderful for women and women's self-image."

"For all these women that are going through this and going, 'Oh my God, I am not a woman anymore,' here is one of the most beautiful women in the world saying, 'This is what I have done, and I am still Angelina Jolie."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...