Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christina Applegate had Brad Pitt over for barbecues when she was a young adult



When she was a young adult, Christina Applegate reveals in the November
issue of Moremagazine that she had Brad Pitt and Jason Priestley over
for barbecues.

She said, "I've never lived more than five minutes from where I grew
up."

"All the moms kind of let us do whatever we wanted to do. There weren't
a lot of rules, but there was a lot of mutual respect. I always made
sure she knew where I was, and I would always be home by a reasonable
hour."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...