Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Angelina Jolie's partner Brad Pitt revealed that he was a drug addict in the past



Brad Pitt revealed that he was a drug addict when he attended the
screening of "The House I Live In" on Friday.

He said, "I'm Brad Pitt and I'm a drug addict."
He continued, "My drug days are long since passed, but it's certainly
true that I could probably land in any city in any state and get you
whatever you wanted."

"I could find anything you were looking for. Give me 24 hours or so.
And yet we still support this charade called the drug war." Next, he
opposed the idea of drug war, "We have spent a trillion dollars. It's
lasted for over 40 years. A lot of people have lost their live for
it. And yet we still talk about it like it's this success."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...