Thursday, July 5, 2012

Katrina Kaif beats Angelina Jolie for World's Sexiest Women 2012

Katrina Kaif is in first place for World's Sexiest Women 2012, beating Angelina Jolie. This poll was conducted by the men's lifestyle magazine FHM. Katrina says, "I'm really excited with the news since it means people are not voting for me only based on my physical looks. They are looking at me in entirety". On being termed sexy she says, "Being sexy isn't about the clothes... The sexiest thing is not trying. For me to wear a cotton sari, be without makeup and to still be desirable is sexy." Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...