Thursday, December 22, 2011

Angelina Jolie is taking French lessons



Angelina Jolie is taking French lessons to catch up with her kids. Her kids can speak French fluently.

She said, “I’ve been writing and staying with the kids. I think I should learn French and be a better cook, basic really good life stuff. I’m always doing something. I never shut my brain off. I always have something going on. I’ve been studying French on and off my whole life, and I figured, my kids can speak it, and it’s embarrassing that I can’t as well as they can.”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...