Monday, August 1, 2011

Angelina Jolie prefers to be a mom than acting

Image Hosting

She is one of the talented actress but as time goes by, she prefers to be a mother than acting. She said, "I don't love acting as much as I did. I love being a mom. I've never not been grateful to be an actor. But I think when I was younger I needed [acting] more. I was trying to question things in life so you find these characters that help you find things and grow."

"I'm older and I know who I am... and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something... than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family."

Source

Fresh news
Open Road Lyrics
Chris Brown
More Than I Can Say Lyrics
Nas
I Do Lyrics
Young Jeezy
27 Lyrics
M.I.A.
One Night Lyrics
Cobra Starship
I Love Her Lyrics
Chris Brown
One Cheek At A Time Lyrics
T PAIN
Shut Up Lyrics
Mike Posner
Hustle Hard Lyrics
Ace Hood
Homeboy Lyrics
Eric Church
Get your blog's here.

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...