Monday, July 18, 2011

Angelina Jolie's kids enjoys eating bugs



When you think of bug, you will not feel like eating them. But Angelina Jolie's kids enjoy eating them.

Can you believe this?They enjoyed eating them after the whole family went to Cambodia. One of the delicacies food in Camebodia are crickets.

She said, "My boys love to eat crickets. It's their favourite thing... When I first gave it to them... I wanted them to not be turned-off by something that wasn't (part of) their culture. So I bought them... and they ate them like Doritos (chips).

"And they wouldn't stop and they brought to-go boxes home. And then I had to actually ban the cricket-eating at a certain point because I was afraid they were going to get sick from eating too many... But they're good!"

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...