Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angelina Jolie was a cool kid



What was it like when Angelina Jolie was younger? Was she a popular kid? She tells Parade magazine, "I was actually quite a cool kid. I was never teased. I never had any trouble from anybody."

Did she cause trouble during that time for her love with knives and tattoos? She said "I was not tough. I was certainly independent and bold... But I was never satisfied. I had trouble sleeping. I didn't really fit. I always feel that I'm searching for something deeper, something more, more."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...