Monday, July 5, 2010

Angelina Jolie wants to be the hero and not hero's girl



According to Vanity Fair reports, Angelina Jolie didn't accept the offer to act as
Bond girl because she wants to be the hero, and not the hero's girl.

She talks on how she got the role in Salt “It started with a call from Amy [Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures]. She asked if I wanted to play a Bond girl. I said, ‘No, I’m not comfortable with that, but I would like to play Bond.’ We laughed, and then, about a year later, she called back and said, ‘I think I found it.’”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...