Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at Cannes Film Festival

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie attended France's Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday. Well, guess that previous rumors were fake when they say Angelina will not be attending that event. I know fans of Angelina will shoot me for that previous untrue rumor but I am only publish whatever news I saw on other sources. How am I suppose to know is true or not? Unless I know Angelina personally or I am a paparazzi. Come on, give me a break.

At that event, Angelina and Brad looked very happy together and could not stop looking to each other.

Angelina wore a cream-colored Versace while Pitt wore a dapper Tom Ford tuxedo.

Click here to see the photo.

Source


Awesome Songs
Seasons Of Love Lyrics
RENT
Ruthless Lyrics
Ace Hood
Take You Down Lyrics
Drake
Miss Me Lyrics
Ja Rule
Evacuate The Dancefloor Lyrics
Cascada
Why R U Lyrics
Amerie
After Disaster Lyrics
Lil' Wayne
Songz Medley Lyrics
Trey Songz
Music Lyrics
Fat Joe
Note to God Lyrics
JoJo
Get your blog's here.

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...