Monday, January 12, 2009

Angelina Jolie is not retiring



There are always news saying that Angelina Jolie will stop from acting but in fact, she is not eventhough she has so many children to take care of.

She said this at the Golden Globe Awards red carpet "Aren't I always quoted as 'taking a break' and always quoted as 'being pregnant?. I've always said that I haven't worked for about a year and I'll probably work for a few months and probably take another year off. Eventually work less and less."

She continues "There's no big fanatic, 'I'm retiring.' It's just that I'm working less and less. I have a lot of responsibilities".

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...