Sunday, December 21, 2008

Book that reveals mothers such as Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson

A new book will pertains celebrity mums such as Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson and Tina Fey. The title of the book is The Black Book Of Hollywood Pregnancy Secrets.

According to the New York Daily News, in that book, reveal that Hudson finds difficulty in knowing guys as a single mother. She said "I do find it tough to date. I'd rather be at home with my son cooking dinner than going out with a guy. My son is my man."

Source

No comments:

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3

The Expendables director Simon West wanted to have some tough action ladies including Angelina Jolie in The Expendables 3. He told reporter...