Friday, July 4, 2008

Angelina Jolie hasn't decide whom she will vote

Angelina Jolie picture
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has not make up her mind whom she will vote for, Barack Obama or John McCain in November. She told German daily Frankfurter Rundschau "Everyone thinks that I have made up my mind. But my decision is still very much open. I have listened very carefully for what Obama and McCain stand for, which is something that every voter should do. I will make my decision only after I know what both candidates plan to do in the areas that are important to me".

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...