Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Angelina Jolie has no secrets



Angelina Jolie says her life is an open book and she has nothing to hide.

She said "I'm going to live my life.There are going to be times when people want to try to attack me and I don't know why, but they will. And that's okay.

"There are other things I'm more concerned about. My kids are healthy. I have a lot I want to do in this world. I want to do a lot of things as a woman, as a mom, and that's my focus."

When it comes to herself, "I have always been honest about who I am, and I've always been very outspoken to press," she says. "I think people have heard a lot from me over the years. ... [If] people want to believe negative things, they will. ... I can't help that.

"At the end of the day," she continues, "I'm going to be dead one day. And what people say about me is going to be what I accomplished and what I did in my life and how my children are."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...