Friday, September 20, 2019

Brad Pitt turned to alcohol and Netflix to ease his painful feelings

Brad Pitt turned to alcohol and Netflix to ease his painful feelings after his divorce with Angelina Jolie. He said, ‘What I realised is that I was running to avoid tough feelings, painful feelings. I just didn’t know how to deal with them. Anything I found that I used for escape. ‘Those kinds of difficult feelings, I don’t know how better to describe it. It can be anything, drugs, booze, Netflix, snacks. Anything.’ But Brad insisted he no longer wants to be ‘running from anything’.

‘I want to sit in it, I want to feel it, I want to get through the rough night. I found in doing so, you come out the other side with a more profound understanding, of yourself and a greater gratefulness of those in your life. And the birds and the trees and everything else.’

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...