Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Brad Pitt was at Spring fundraiser for Peggy Albrecht Friendly House

Brad Pitt was at Spring fundraiser for Peggy Albrecht Friendly House where Lena Dunham was the host. At the same time, Lena was celebrating her 33rd birthday.

Lena shared a photo that she pose with Brad Pitt. Brad was wearing a grey T-shirt layered over a white long-sleeved shirt and black jeans.



View this post on Instagram

I may own a birthday bitch hat, but IRL I’m no big birthday bitch. For someone who loves both attention and presents, I’ve sure cancelled a lotta bday parties at the last minute (a special sorry to @mattpolf who had already hired a crafting teacher last year, and @lesleyarfin who was ready to DJ in 2011.) I used to think there was something a bit unseemly about an adult leaning into their birthday, until I realized I was actually just jealous of the confidence and self-love it takes to say “it’s my day, people!” I often felt I was making up for some original sin and that the nicest thing I could do for others on my birthday was make myself as unobtrusive as possible (it never worked and I usually either barfed or cried.) But this year is different. This year I’m... wait for it... happy. And so grateful for where I am, who I am, and everyone who has helped me on my journey to health & sobriety. 32 was good to me, and for 33 I wanted to say a big old thank you. So I hosted a Spring fundraiser for @friendlyhousela (the first recovery home for women in the United States) in LA last week. It was the best day ever and @anniecampbell literally brought a Pinterest board to life!!! And today, rather than presents, I’d love for you to donate to Friendly House, which is dedicated to helping women navigate the journey through addiction to recovery. It’s a journey I know first hand can only be attempted with love and support, which is why I have started a scholarship fund for women who are determined to recover but don’t have the financial means to begin. Go to the link in my bio to donate. Thank you to everyone who came out to support last week; you melt my heart. Thank you for the birthday wishes. And a special thank you to those of you who donate. It brings me such joy to think of how together we can directly affect so many women who have forgotten that they matter. Let’s remind them! Lots of LOVE xo
A post shared by Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) on

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...