Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sharon Osbourne slams Angelina Jolie over custody

Sharon Osbourne slams Angelina Jolie over custody. During Wednesday’s episode of Global‘s daytime show “The Talk”, she and others such as Carrie Ann Inaba, Eve, Sara Gilbert, Sheryl Underwood and Osbourne were talking about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s ongoing custody battle. Sharon says, “I think the Mrs. [Jolie] is kind of wanting to be, ‘I sacrificed everything for my children, look at me and these six children, I’m the perfect mother… I’ve saved babies all over the world. Well you know what Mrs., stop bloody looking for sympathy… it’s very simple, share custody, stop being a martyr.” She continues, “You ain’t Mother Teresa.”
Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...