Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Angelina Jolie visit refugees who have fled Syria

Angelina Jolie visit refugees who have fled Syria. She met Ronia, a Kurdish widow whose children that need special medical needs. Ronie tells her situation, "If I were living with nothing, just eating bread and onions, but they were not sick, then I would be fine. But this illness has taken a huge toll on us".

"My husband suffered from thalassaemia… He died as there was no treatment here".

"I am afraid I will lose them like I lost their dad".

"Somehow she's managed to have a home that feels so warm and full of love and her children smiling through all of this. It is such a credit to her".


Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...