Monday, July 24, 2017

Brad Pitt appeared in Frank Ocean's performance

Brad Pitt appeared in Frank Ocean's performance on Saturday night (July 22). Brad Pitt told GQ in an interview earlier this year that Frank's song helped him to go on after his divorce with Angelina Jolie, he said “I find this young man so special. Talk about getting to the raw truth. He’s painfully honest. He’s very, very special. I can’t find a bad one. And of great irony to me: Marvin Gaye’s Here, My Dear [Gaye’s touchstone album about divorce]. And that kind of sent me down a road.”


Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...