Thursday, July 27, 2017

Angelina Jolie opens about her new life as single in Vanity

Angelina Jolie opens about her new life as single in Vanity. She told the magazine, "I was very worried about my mother, growing up -- a lot. I do not want my children to be worried about me. I think it's very important to cry in the shower and not in front of them. They need to know that everything's going to be all right even when you're not sure it is."

After her split with Brad Pitt, there is one time where she suffered from Bell's palsy. She make full recovery after received acupuncture treatment.


Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...