Friday, July 28, 2017

Angelina Jolie is learning on how to cook

Angelina Jolie is learning on how to cook. Previously Brad Pitt was the one who cook and handling house thing. She told Vanity Fair, 'Decorating, house stuff, that was always Brad’s thing. I didn’t even know I needed throw pillows".

'I'm just wanting to make the proper breakfast and keep the house. That’s my passion. At the request of my kids, I’m taking cooking classes'.

'As I go to sleep at night, I think, Did I do a great job as a mom or was that an average day?'

Angelina Jolie

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...