Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Angelina Jolie speaks for the first time since she filed for divorce from Brad Pitt last year

Angelina Jolie speaks for the first time since she filed for divorce from Brad Pitt last year. During the interview, she said, “It was a very difficult time. Many people find themselves in this situation … My whole family have all been through a difficult time. My focus is my children, our children.”

“We are and forever will be a family and so that is how I am coping. I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer.”


Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...