Thursday, December 15, 2016

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight is looking forward to spend Christmas with her and grandchildren

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight is looking forward to spend Christmas with her and grandchildren. He told E! News, "Christmas is family, and I have lots of family. I'm hoping to see my grandchildren. I'm hoping to see my grandnieces and nephews and be with them".

"I'm making the plans now. By the way, I'm supposed to be making these plane flights right as we speak ...

Jon Voight

"I have a couple of things that I do for the grandkids. They look forward to the same things every year. The kids in New York, we get to see a show. So, I get them all tickets to a show that they like ... Angelina's OK. She's holding on."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...