Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Perez Hilton claims that he received threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie's lawyers

Perez Hilton claims that he received threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie's lawyers on Monday after he published a controversial article about Jolie's split from Brad Pitt.

Perez explained, 'Is Angelina Jolie really going to sue me? Most likely not. They're just trying to intimidate me, bully me, threaten me. [Angelina's] publicist revealed to me that the lawyers have been sending out a lot of aggressive letters demanding people to stop speaking about the Brangelina split,'

'I think that her lawyers are making her look bad and at this point it would be dumb of her if she's not aware of this. And I think that she should let her lawyers go and get new lawyers because the public thinks negatively of her.'

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint

 Angelina Jolie 's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint.  Previous Present The building was once Jean-Mic...