Monday, October 17, 2016

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s former bodyguard, Mark Billingham, talks about being their bodyguard

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s former bodyguard, Mark Billingham, talks about being their bodyguard.

He said, “The biggest concern for them was the kidnapping of the kids, it’s all about money. Angie and Brad are very worried about who goes near the children.”

“It was clear from the start we had a great chemistry and they trusted me with the kids. We got very close, I was living with them all the time. I could take the kids anywhere I wanted to on my own. No one else was allowed to do that.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...