Monday, April 4, 2016

Keeley Hawes feels like Angelina Jolie while fiming My Family And Other Animals

Keeley Hawes feels like Angelina Jolie while fiming My Family And Other Animals. The movie is based on Gerald Durrell's timeless.

Keeley Hawes
She explained, "I was determined to come here and enjoy it. There are children and animals and every day is different. You have to embrace it and have fun."

"My children came over and we all went out for dinner, so there were these four [her on-screen kids] and my own children, so I was sat there with seven of them."

"It occurred to me: 'I am Angelina Jolie at this moment'. Some of them are my adopted guys and some of them are my own!"

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...