Monday, April 18, 2016

Katie Holmes was inspired by Angelina Jolie to make directorial debut

Katie Holmes was inspired by Angelina Jolie to make directorial debut. She told InStyle, "I read the book by Annie

Weatherwax and I optioned the rights. I was inspired by the mother-daughter story. I’m one of five, I have great parents,

Katie Holmes
I have wonderful sisters and a brother and it just felt like the characters were authentic and people that I understood."

"I’ve been inspired by Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster, Sarah Polley, and so many actresses."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...