Thursday, February 18, 2016

Angelina Jolie never wanted to have a baby

Angelina Jolie never wanted to have a baby until she went to Cambodia to shoot her movie Lara Croft in 2000. She revealed during an interview with the Associated Press on Wednesday, February 17, “When I first came to Cambodia, it changed me," the superstar, 40, told the AP. "It changed my perspective. I realized there was so much about history that I had not been taught in school, and so much about life that I needed to understand, and I was very humbled by it."

"It’s strange, I never wanted to have a baby. I never wanted to be pregnant. I never babysat. I never thought of myself as a mother."

angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
"It was suddenly very clear to me that my son was in the country, somewhere".

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...