Friday, January 29, 2016

Angelina Jolie Pitt's family celebrates Easter with Jack Black's family

While working on Kung Fu Panda movies, Angelina Jolie Pitt and Jack Black developed a close friendship over the years and they continue their friendship during Easter day.
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
Black explained, "I like Angelina, I love hanging out with her, but as with all my movies, you do the work and then you go home to the familia".

Jolie then responded, "We do get together for Easter". 

Black adds, "You guys invite us over, which is awesome. I'm a big Jew, so I don't really understand Easter traditions, but I do know this: Easter at Brad and Angie's is awesome. The kids love it, and so do I."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...