Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Does Angelina Jolie's kids thinks she is cool?

Does Angelina Jolie's kids thinks she is cool? For this question, she replied, “They think I’m weird. Maddox [who is 14] talks to me sometimes about writing as if he doesn’t think I’m terrible at it… And Vivienne is just happy I’m a tiger in a panda movie. But, ah, she’s just the little one – she’s all sweet.”
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
“I mean, there are moments when I can be cool, but they like to mess with me. They like to make fun of me. I’m just…” She breaks off. “Little Mommy.”

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...