Friday, December 11, 2015

Brad Pitt talks about Jolie's direction in By The Sea

Brad Pitt talks about Jolie about her direction in By the Sea, "Angelina knows very well, what she wants and I don't get any special treatment on set. As an actor you need a good relationship to the filmmaker to trust blindly and let yourself fall into it. We know each other so well, just one gaze from her and I know, I f--ed up this scene."
angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
"We talked about trying something very special for a couple of years. An independent project without much pressure, a family issue. It was a good idea for practical reasons. If one of us is working, the other one is taking care of the kids and we loose a lot of time together. I didn't think that working with her would mean so much to me -- it's so much fun."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...