Thursday, October 1, 2015

Jacqueline Bisset, shy away from Angelina Jolie eventhough is God mother to her

Jacqueline Bisset, shy away from Angelina Jolie eventhough is God mother to her. She said: 'Unfortunately I haven't developed a close relationship with Angelina, I see her rarely but I'm very admiring of her. 'What I find difficult is she's become so famous. So many people are pulling on her time, I'm a little bit shy and I don't want to be someone who tries to take advantage of her'.

http://angelinajoliesite.blogspot.my/
'Occasionally people say to me: "Oh you know Angelina Jolie", and I say "no she needs her space and she needs to do her number" but she's pretty remarkable.'

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...