Thursday, October 29, 2015

Brad Pitt finds that is sexy to have his wife Angelina Jolie to be in charge

Brad Pitt finds that is sexy to have his wife Angelina Jolie to be in charge. He gushes about Jolie, 'It's surprising how much I enjoy the direction of my wife. She's decisive, incredibly intuitive, and might I say sexy at her post. I trust her with my life'. angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com/ 'It was probably not the wisest way to spend a honeymoon'. 'But then again, fighting to make something together... what better metaphor for marriage?' Brad added of the film - starring, directed and written by wife Angelina. Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...