Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pitt’s production company Plan B shooting cause farm animals frightened

According to Larne Time, Pitt’s production company Plan B is currently shooting 20s-set adventure film The Lost City of Z near Ballygally in County Antrim, Northern Ireland and it cause farm animals frightened.

Jason McKillion, of Feystown Road, told the Times, “It started last Monday [14 September] with bangs, gunfire and small explosions. Then on Tuesday the bigger explosions started. [They] shook the house and windows and the boom echoed through the glen".

“My neighbour’s horses were in the field near the film set and they went spare, trying to jump the ditches. On Wednesday, there was another explosion and my animals went daft. The chickens were squawking and the dog was outside, barking and shaking".

“I went to Larne and when I came back the dog was shivering under a chair and the hens had all gone. Then I heard there had been another explosion while I was out".

“I was sitting outside and the chickens had just come back when there was another explosion, even louder than the last. Another neighbour’s cow and calf jumped the hedge and the cows were bellowing in fear".

“On Friday morning, it sounded like a war was going on, and later there was another explosion. My neighbour was feeding bulls in the field when it happened. They stampeded and knocked him and the feeding trough over.” Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...