Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Angelina Jolie has problem with Domhnall’s name

Angelina Jolie had a question for Domhnall, “So Brad has a question for you too. What the hell is the ‘M’ doing in your name if you’re not going to use it?’”

Domhnall replied, “I’m disappointed he didn’t ask ‘When can we work together?’”

angelinajoliesite.blogspot.com
 “No, I think for my parents it was like a Boy Named Sue, the Johnny Cash song. A guy named Sue tries to track down his father to take him out for naming him Sue".

“And his father says, ‘Look I knew I wasn’t going to be around. So I gave you that name so that you would grow up strong enough to take the hits and fight back."

Source

No comments:

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces

Justin Hoffman remember Angelina Jolie as thin, gawky looking girl with a mouthful of braces when he first met her on the set of Hook. Ange...