Thursday, October 30, 2014

Elle Fanning talks about the first time she met Angelina Jolie

photo142
Elle Fanning talks about the first time she met Angelina Jolie. She explains,  "It was my first time coming out to London. We were doing hair tests and makeup tests—the whole thing. We were in Pinewood Studios and I turn the corner and there was Angelina."

"I had never met her before or anything and she gave me a big hug and was like, 'We're just gonna have so much fun together! It's gonna be so great,'"

"From the moment I met her, she is just sunshine. She's a wonderful, sweet, intelligent young woman. I'm quite in awe of her. She's such a capable actress and she's such a strong person, which is nice because this Aurora is not just in love with the flowers."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...