Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Angelina Jolie will direct and act in By the Sea

brad
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will act in new movie By the Sea. Additional to that, Jolie will be writing and directing the drama .

It will be headed by chairman Donna Langley. Jolie release a statement, "I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna and the entire Universal team as I finish Unbroken and begin work on By the Sea."

"They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a film-maker."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...