Monday, May 26, 2014

Mr & Mrs Smith director Doug Limen criticizes Angelina Jolie for being a diva on set

jolie
Mr and Mrs Smith director Doug Limen criticizes Angelina Jolie for being a diva on set.

He revealed this to the Times, "When I was shooting a scene on Mr & Mrs Smith and I had one idea of how the scene should play out . . . Angelina Jolie had a different idea. I said, OK, we could sit here and argue, but we’re wasting time, let’s just shoot it both ways."

"And she was like, ‘But, then you’ll just use your way, in the editing room.’ And I was like, well, I am the director. I might. But I’m going to use the way that’s actually best for the movie. I have no ego in this."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...