Monday, May 12, 2014

Angelina Jolie will concentrate more on directing and UN work now

jolie
Angelina Jolie will concentrate more on directing and UN work now, rather than acting. She announced this at a press conference on Friday, "I've had a wonderful career and I'm happy to have had all those opportunities to tell stories and work for as long as I hav."

"But I'm able to be selective and I would like to focus more on writing and directing; and above all I would like to focus more on my work with the UN and with PSVI [the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative]." 

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...