Sunday, May 25, 2014

Angelina Jolie create stories for her kids

jolie
Angelina Jolie often create stories for her kids.

She revealed, "I read my kids Tashi - they love his stories. It`s great. But I usually make up stories for my kids. I like to tell them stories every night and I just make up any kind of crazy thing and like to involve them as characters."

"When there`s a good story for children it has a moral and that`s what I try to teach my kids."

"I wasn`t into fairy tales when I was little. Many of the female characters were not little girls that I admired, the princesses were not characters I looked up to or identified with. I think that`s very different now for my girls."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...