Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Brad Pitt follows his instincts

pitt
When Brad Pitt first started his career, he didn't follow his instincts. But now is just the opposite.

He revealed to Ok!magazine, "When I was starting out, I didn't really follow my instincts."

"I felt kind of lost. You get a lot of advice from people who are trying to advance your career and make money off you - and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't always going to lead you to make good films. But eventually I figured out that I was in the game to tell personal stories. I wanted to be able to add something to a film that was different to what anyone else could bring."

"I do still enjoy acting but I like spending more time at home with my family, and that's something you can't always do if you're spending three or four months away on a film set."

 "As a producer, I get to work out of my home, I get to make the kids their breakfast, drive them to school and then be there for dinner."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...