Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Angelina Jolie enjoys being with her kids

jolie
Eventhough Angelina Jolie has six kids and not easy to handle such a big family but she enjoys it.

She said, "You get used to having this huge commotion around you. I'd always been the kind of person who enjoyed being alone but once our family grew larger I discovered that I'm truly happy surrounded by the children."

"I let them come in when I'm taking a bath or lying down on the sofa or the bed. Sure, you might enjoy moments by yourself but then you feel so much joy when your children jump around and want you to play with them or to see what they've drawn or listen to something they want to tell you."

"It has been surprising to me how much I love all those moments."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...