Thursday, March 20, 2014

Angelina Jolie does not have patience for yoga

jolie
Angelina Jolie need to do some moves during the set of her movie Maleficent. She said, "you're almost like a puppet with all these people moving (beneath you). When you go to the left or the right all of you have to move together. It's a big dance with a lot of people." How did she manage to do it? With the help of yoga. Jolie said, "She made me do yoga. And I have no patience for yoga. It's not something I do easily, because I'm not a still person. But I was forced to do yoga because (to fly) you have to have your core strength to be able to hold yourself."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...