Friday, February 21, 2014

Tinie Tempah insists Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie are down to earth

tinie
Tinie Tempah insists Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie are down to earth when they were hanging out at BAFTA awards.

He said, "I think any time I meet someone who’s of that level, I’m always surprised when they’re just really down to earth and normal."

"I never though Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be like that."

“I spoke to her about all her kids and the responsibility of being a very fortunate person and setting a good example, which I think she’s doing adopting children from other parts of the world”.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...