Sunday, December 29, 2013

Actress Sarah Harding admires Angelina Jolie's stunts

When it comes to stunts, actress Sarah Harding admires Angelina Jolie. She said, "I love a bit of Angelina Jolie kind of kick-ass! I got down to the last two for 'X-Men: First Class', so something like a sexy baddie who's an adrenalin junkie would be good. I'd love to do my own stunts."

"I'm just meeting and greeting a lot of people at the moment. I'm just putting the feelers out. LA's nice, it's good to get a bit of sunshine but I don't think I could live there full time, but I'm going to go for pilot season."

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical

Angelina Jolie and daughter Vivienne talking to attendees of The Outsiders Musical in New York city. This is their first preview and Angeli...