Saturday, July 13, 2013

Salma Hayek talks about Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy


During in an interview with Univision’s “El Gordo y la Flaca”, Salma Hayek thinks that Angelina Jolie should have wait a little longer.

She said, “I don’t know if I would have done the same [as Jolie] so quickly, perhaps I would have had more faith, thought more positively that nothing was going to happen to me."

“But you know, I don’t know, it’s not fair to put yourself in that situation when you haven’t been in it. I respect her decision a lot, of course. Plus, she looks great."

Source

No comments:

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts

Broadway actor Anthony Norman compliments Angelina Jolie 's daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and shows her arts on his Instagram (a_norms). ...