Thursday, July 18, 2013

Brad Pitt's body double earns only £4.44 an hour

Brad Pitt's body double in the movie World War Z earns only £4.44 an hour while Brad Pitt earns more than £16million a year. He was not invited to the UK premiere of the movie.

David says: “I basically had to be Brad for the day and copy everything he did on screen."

“Brad was there the entire time, and they were filming over the course of months, so it must have been quite tough."

“I was paid £80 but it wasn’t anything to do with the money. I’m not too fussed about that."

“I did it for the experience. You get asked to do something like that and you can’t really say no."

“I didn’t get a VIP pass for the film, nothing like that at all, and I haven’t seen it yet. I walked away with around £80, no autograph and no VIP invites.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint

 Angelina Jolie 's Atelier Jolie shop is vandalized for the third time with pink paint.  Previous Present The building was once Jean-Mic...