Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Melissa Etheridge perceives Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy to be a fearful choice

melissa
Angelina Jolie remove her breasts to prevent the risk of having breast cancer and Melissa Etheridge perceives this as “the most fearful choice you can make when confronting anything with cancer.”

She said, “Plenty of people have the gene mutation and everything but it never comes to cancer so I would say to anybody faced with that, that choice is way down the line on the spectrum of what you can do and to really consider the advancements we’ve made in things like nutrition and stress levels. I’ve been cancer-free for nine years now and looking back, I completely understand why I got cancer. There was so much acidity in everything.”

“I really encourage people to go a lot longer and further before coming to that conclusion.”

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent

Angelina Jolie thinks Eternals co-star Barry Keoghan is intelligent (2021) . She tells, “Barry is great. He’s great and I’m very excited fo...